[Bioc-devel] Can we get a rheMac2 BSgenome?

Tue Mar 27 18:11:51 CEST 2012

Howdy,

How does bioc-core feel about hosting a BSgenome for the rhesus macaque?

I'm taking a shot at forging my own now, but I guess it might be
generally useful (but perhaps not, since it hasn't landed in bioc
yet).

Anyway, I'd be happy to send over a drop of the raw/source package w/
required data to whomever if it'll be helpful to get the genome "live"
for more people.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou