[Bioc-devel] GenomicRanges 1.7.40

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Mon Mar 26 23:08:49 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

This is related to the issue Tim reported on the Bioconductor mailing
list. A regression was introduced in IRanges 1.13.33 (which is now
fixed in IRanges 1.13.34) that broke the order/sort/rank methods
for GRanges objects and prevented GenomicRanges 1.7.40 from propagating.
Sorry for that. Hopefully everything should be fine again after the
next build run.

For the impatient, yes you can grab the latest IRanges and GenomicRanges
from svn.

Cheers,
H.

Hervé Pagès