[Bioc-devel] Obtain unitTest reports from build machines ?

Steffen Neumann sneumann at ipb-halle.de
Mon Jan 30 09:22:41 CET 2012

Hi,

a while ago one of the packages I am involved in (xcms)
turned "red" for the check on windows builds. As there was no
commit from our side at or before the failure, it must be
some other interaction or side-effect.

Getting the output of the actual RUnit test failure
would be an enormous help, and has the top rank
on my wishlist for the build machines.

Yours,
Steffen

--
IPB Halle                    AG Massenspektrometrie & Bioinformatik
Dr. Steffen Neumann          http://www.IPB-Halle.DE