[Bioc-devel] Package crashes with

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Thu Feb 2 18:24:56 CET 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 6:56 AM, Edward Morrissey
<edward.morrissey at cancer.org.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am the maintainer of GRENITS package. It has recently started to give
> build errors due to a function it uses from
> the package ggplot2. I've updated ggplot2 to the latest cran version (0.8.9)
> and it's dependencies but cannot replicate the errors.
>
> However, I found a newer version of ggplot2 (0.9.0) on crantastic that
> relies on the new package reshape2 (previously it used reshape).
>
> Could the problem be that ggplot2 was updated to the latest version (0.9.0),
> but reshape2 was not installed? How can I check the versions
> of the packages used for the build process?

On the build report page:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/

At the top, where the build machines are described, the rightmost
column of the table is called "Installed pkgs". Click on the number
below that and you can see what is installed on each machine.

For example, on lamb2:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/lamb2-R-instpkgs.html
You can see that reshape and reshape2 are installed.

Dan