[Bioc-devel] Package crashes with

Edward Morrissey edward.morrissey at cancer.org.uk
Thu Feb 2 15:56:30 CET 2012

Hi,

I am the maintainer of GRENITS package. It has recently started to give
build errors due to a function it uses from
the package ggplot2. I've updated ggplot2 to the latest cran version
(0.8.9) and it's dependencies but cannot replicate the errors.

However, I found a newer version of ggplot2 (0.9.0) on crantastic that
relies on the new package reshape2 (previously it used reshape).

Could the problem be that ggplot2 was updated to the latest version
(0.9.0), but reshape2 was not installed? How can I check the versions
of the packages used for the build process?

Thanks,
Edward