[Bioc-devel] Package crashes with

Laurent Gatto laurent.gatto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 19:25:04 CET 2012

Dear Edward,

I believe the error is the result of ggplot2 v 0.8.9 depending on
reshape while ggplot2 v 0.9.0 now imports reshape2. You now need to
load reshape/reshape2 explicitly in your vignette prior to calling
melt. Note that this change will have to be committed to devel and
RELEASE, as ggplot2 has been updated on both branches.

Hope this helps,

Laurent