[Bioc-devel] R CMD check "Subdirectory src contains object files" Rdisop and bgx

Steffen Neumann sneumann at ipb-halle.de
Tue Sep 14 09:32:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

there are some packages (at least my Rdisop and bgx)
which show a Warning: "Subdirectory src contains object files"
only for windows:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.7/bioc-LATEST/Rdisop/gewurz-checksrc.html

I know that this is probably only a minor warning,
and it has been discussed before [1,2],
but nevertheless it is cosmetically unpleasing :-)
Both packages have a configure.win, if that makes any difference.

Is there anything to put into e.g. the cleanup or Makevars.win
or whatever to get rid of the warning ?

Yours,
Steffen

[1] https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2005-April/000076.html
[2] http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/devel/06/06/5689.html

--
IPB Halle                    AG Massenspektrometrie & Bioinformatik
Dr. Steffen Neumann          http://www.IPB-Halle.DE