[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor 2.7 Release Schedule

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Fri Sep 17 21:32:13 CEST 2010

Hi developers,

R-devel went alpha today and R-2.12.0 is scheduled for Friday,
October 15, 2010.

We plan to release Bioconductor 2.7 on Monday, October 17.
Please have a look at the schedule for this release:

   http://bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule/

In particular, you should start using R-devel alpha for testing
your packages ASAP.

Note that the deadline for new package submissions that go into
this release is Friday, September 24 (next Friday).

Please check the daily build/check report and make sure that
your packages pass 'R CMD build' and 'R CMD check' with no
warnings:

   http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.7/bioc-LATEST/index.html

You might have noticed that there have been a lot of turbulences
recently on the Windows builds. We are working on it and hopefully
those problems will soon disappear.

Please let us know if you have any question.

Thanks for your contribution to the Bioconductor project!

Cheers,
H.

--
Hervé Pagès