[Bioc-devel] Committing changes to the release branch

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Mon May 3 20:59:22 CEST 2010

Robert,
I double-checked the svn authorization file and the BioC 2.6 qpgraph
properties are properly specified and you are granted read/write
permission. Could you perform the checkout using --username and
--password with your username and password to ensure you are using the
right account information? Other developers have been able to check into
the BioC 2.6 branch, so this doesn't appear to be a global issue anymore.

Patrick