[Bioc-devel] Committing changes to the release branch

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at upf.edu
Mon May 3 12:35:00 CEST 2010

hi Patrick,

i was trying this morning also to update the main help page of my
package at the release branch and got this error:

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: CHECKOUT of '/bioconductor/!
svn/ver/46404/branches/RELEASE_2_6/madman/Rpacks/qpgraph/DESCRIPTION':
403 Forbidden (https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org)

the preceeding checkout command was:

svn co
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/branches/RELEASE_2_6/madman/Rpacks/qpgraph

after which i modified the main help page of the package, the
DESCRIPTION and the NEWS file and then i tried the checkin.

i'm sorry if i missed anything from the previous discussion but i
understood that i should be able to checkin change in the release :-?

cheers,
robert.