[Bioc-devel] BioC 2.5: link to package index now marked as "Missing"

Steven McKinney smckinney at bccrc.ca
Thu Sep 24 04:45:56 CEST 2009

I second that - I've been advocating for a mechanism to
navigate to the 00Index page (I'd really like to see
> ?limma::
or some such incantation go to the limma:00Index page from
the command line)

Getting to the 00Index page is tremendously useful when
you can't remember a command name, or its exact spelling,
in a package.

Can we evolve past the missing link?!?
(I will send in patch suggestions if R-core will
commit to such a desired feature.)

Steven McKinney, Ph.D.

Statistician
Molecular Oncology and Breast Cancer Program
British Columbia Cancer Research Centre

email: smckinney -at-  bccrc +dot+ ca
tel: 604-675-8000 x7561

BCCRC