[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor 2.5 Release Schedule

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Fri Sep 25 19:16:50 CEST 2009

Hello BioC-develers,
It is time once again to prepare for the next semi-annual release of
Bioconductor. The full schedule for this activity is displayed at

http://wiki.fhcrc.org/bioc/BioC_2.5_Release_Schedule

The primary activity you should be focusing on is to install the current
snapshot of R-devel and test your package(s) to ensure they are passing
build and check without issue. Please check the BioC 2.5: Multiple
platform build/check report to see the status of your package(s)

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.5/bioc-LATEST/

As always the BioC core team has been performing some low-level
maintenance on the packages in the BioC 2.5 code line to reduce your
workload so please svn update your package directory before making any
modifications to your code so you don't revert the changes we made
through an svn commit operation. The main effort we have engaged in was
fixing Rd files that the newly improved R CMD check has found to contain
previously unseen errors.

Thanks again for your participation in the Bioconductor project.

Patrick