[Bioc-devel] links in Rd-files

Maarten van Iterson M.van_iterson.HG at lumc.nl
Mon Sep 14 16:57:01 CEST 2009

Dear R-devel,

In a Rd-file I want to link to another package, the whole package,
\link[package_name]{package_name} but I got following warning message:

See the information in section 'Cross-references' of the 'Writing R
Extensions' manual.

'Suspect' links are those of the form \link[pkg]{a} where 'a' exists as
an alias but not as a filename -- such links will not work in R <
2.10.0, and only in HTML (not PDF) help in current versions.

I check the "Writing R Extensions", and found out that package_name is a
alias not a file name.

How can I tackle this problem?

R version I'm using is:
R version 2.10.0 Under development (unstable) (2009-09-10 r49653)

Best Regards,

Maarten

--
Maarten van Iterson