[Bioc-devel] will there be a rhesus base level annotation (.db0) package?

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Thu Mar 19 16:50:57 CET 2009

Hi Bijl,

I will be able to start working on finding you a solution for this
problem next week.  We have a few organisms backed up that have been
requested that we will need to extend support for and it is most
efficient if I tackle these issues all at once.  Assuming that I succeed
in finding all the source resources I need, we should be able to get
these problems addressed for you within a couple of weeks.  Thanks in
advance for your patience, things are a little hectic right at the
moment with the release currently in progress.

  Marc