[Bioc-devel] biocViews preprocessing term

Florian Hahne fhahne at fhcrc.org
Sun Sep 7 18:38:14 CEST 2008

Sure, I can do that. Just need to figure out if there is an easy way
to parse through the whole repository, I hope that Patrick can help
with that. However, I still don't see how one would specify a term
like flow cytometry -> preprocessing in the DESCRIPTION file. Or do yo
mean unique node names by syntactic atoms? So far, only the leaf node
seems to be used to assign a package to a category.
Florian