[Bioc-devel] biocViews preprocessing term

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 2 20:12:40 CEST 2008

yes in specific, and although you did not ask it does
appear that we need some renovation of the biocViews
vocabulary.

alas i am not really clear on how modifications to the
vocabulary impact the build system.  i will take a look
at this and make a proposal momentarily.

---
Vince Carey, PhD
Assoc. Prof Med (Biostatistics)
Harvard Medical School
Channing Laboratory - ph 6175252265 fa 6177311541
181 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115 USA
stvjc at channing.harvard.edu