[Bioc-devel] Rgraphviz error in Bioconductor 2.2 build for windows

rcaloger raffaele.calogero at gmail.com
Tue May 13 18:54:44 CEST 2008

Hi,
since my package oneChannelGUI suggests Rgraphviz I realized that, in
Bioconductor 2.2 release, the windows version for Rgraphviz
 is not available due to an error in compilation example compilation.

 checking examples ... ERROR
Running examples in 'Rgraphviz-Ex.R' failed.
The error most likely occurred in:

> ### * agwrite
>
> flush(stderr()); flush(stdout())
>
> ### Name: agwrite
> ### Title: A function to write a Ragraph object to a file
> ### Aliases: agwrite agread
>
> ### ** Examples
>
> V <- letters[1:10]
> M <- 1:4
> g1 <- randomGraph(V, M, .2)
> z <- agopen(g1,"foo",layout=FALSE)

Actually I got around using the Rgraphviz from bioconductor 2.1, but I
would like to know if it will be possible to fix the error.
Cheers
Raffaele

Prof. Raffaele A. Calogero
Bioinformatics and Genomics Unit
Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche e Biologiche
c/o Az. Ospedaliera S. Luigi
Regione Gonzole 10, Orbassano
10043 Torino
tel.   ++39 0116705417