[Bioc-devel] Build error message false alarm: Please ignore last night's (2008-02-11) BioC 2.1 package build error e-mail messages

lgautier at altern.org lgautier at altern.org
Wed Feb 13 11:50:34 CET 2008

> Hi Laurent,
> Quoting lgautier at altern.org:
>> (...)
>> Since we are about it, I could not find an entry about that automated
>> mailing (frequency, features) on the bioconductor site ? (on the wiki
>> presumably, since information for developpers is there). Did I miss it ?
> It was announced 3 months ago here on the list:
>   https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2007-November/001426.html

That was a clear and good announce. I remember about it.

Sorry if I was not clear, the suggestion was more a thought that it would
be nice to have a centralized place with documentation for newcomers,
a kind of must-read bundle for new developers.
Moreover, should there be updates or modifications in the automated
mailing scheme such a page can be pointed as the always-up-to-date source
of information to anyone with questions.