[Bioc-devel] Requirment for a Vignette

Aedin Culhane aedin at jimmy.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 25 05:26:11 CEST 2007

Thanks Wolfgang,
Glad to know.  I have no intention of becoming a guardian of vignettes
;-))))

Perhaps for packages such as affxparser, a vignette could point to
another vignette, or even a web site.

Its useful to "browse packages" on the website and read the linked
vignette to get a feel for functions in new or devel packages.  Whilst
reading all of the man pages is one option.  The vignette is a nice
"easy-access" documentation.

Thanks
Aedin

--
Aedín Culhane
Research Associate in Prof. J Quackenbush Lab

44 Binney Street, SM822
Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology,
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Boston, MA 02115
USA

Phone: +1 (617) 632 2468