[Bioc-devel] Requirment for a Vignette

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Sep 25 01:07:20 CEST 2007

Dear Aedin,

thanks for pointing this out, it is an important issue. The quality of
the documentation of a package is a good measure of how much care its
author spent on it.

An exception may apply to infrastructure packages such as for example
"affxparser" that are not supposed to be directly exposed to users - but
even for them the programmers that use them might benefit from a vignette.

Btw, the vignettes for "cellHTS2" have been checked in two days ago,
Google just hasn't noticed :)

  Best wishes
	Wolfgang