[Bioc-devel] Requirment for a Vignette

aedin culhane aedin at jimmy.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 24 20:17:10 CEST 2007

Thanks Robert,
This is great.

A google search of  "No vignettes available"
site:http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.1/bioc/  returns 8 hits.

A google search of  "No vignettes available"
site:http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.0/bioc/  returns 15 hits

I looked in the code of 1 package (plier) and did not see any .rnw file.
     I also tried to open the vignette using the command
vignette("plier")  and this returns

Warning message:
vignette 'plier' *not* found

Thanks