[Bioc-devel] [BioC] package for human ST gene arrays?

Mon Oct 29 23:58:57 CET 2007

We have been a bit slow on that end, mainly because
1) while there is code in the SDK for parsing PGF, the interface is
different from the usual one - in other words Affy has added code and
has not bothered to fully add the interface.
2) none of us have been using it

Well, it seems that 2) is no longer true, so expect some development
on that front.

Kasper