[Bioc-devel] license tweaks

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Sun Oct 21 18:16:42 CEST 2007

Hi all,
   In order to standardize license nomenclature, to make it easier to
determine which set of packages do or do not conform to certain uses, I
have made what I hope are very minor tweaks to license information in a
handful of packages.  You can see if your package is affected by doing
an svn up on it. I did not change version numbers.

   In all cases only wording was changed, to conform with what we now
expect on package submission. If you have any concerns please email me
off list and we can find the right solution.

   Also, please note we have no intention of asking for any specific
license from anyone, nor do we require an OS license, or have any other
requirements. But, we do ask that everyone using the same license use
the same string to describe it, so that software can do some of the work
for us.

   thanks
     Robert

--