[Bioc-devel] Some Question about the mailing list~~HELP!

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Sun May 20 18:13:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

"michaelxlz" <michaelxlz at gmail.com> writes:
> First, I make a self-introduction. I'm a junior student majored in
> statistics from School of Mathematical Science of Peking University,
> Beijing, China PR.
>
> 	This year, I began my research work in Microarray analysis
> and Computational Biology.

Welcome.

> Yet now, I encouter with some problems
> in some R codes concerning the pre-processing of microarray.
> I am grateful that I can find help from the mailing list.
>
> 	Could you add me into the mailing list? Could you help me that
> on earth how I can find help through the mailing list?

Yes, we support Earth users ;-)

You can find information about the Bioconductor mailing lists and
suggestions for how and where to post questions by reading the
following links:

http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/mailList.html
http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/postingGuide.html

I suspect you will want to subscribe to and then (after reading the
posting guide) post questions to the bioconductor email list.  This is
the bioc-devel list.

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org