[Bioc-devel] ExpressionSet for qRT-PCR

Matthias Kohl Matthias.Kohl at stamats.de
Mon Jan 15 10:39:36 CET 2007

Hi Jim,

we work with 96 well plates (on the iQ5 platform of Bio-Rad).

The next steps I'm going to take in the near future are:
- add a function to read in the data for our platform
- use S4 class (ExpressionSet?) to save/hold the data
- implement further normalization strategies (with methods for "ExpressionSet", "matrix", "data.frame"?)
- add plot methods

So, the next versions of my package will mainly contain normalization strategies.

Best regards,
Matthias