[Bioc-devel] affyQA/QC

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Sat Sep 23 00:36:10 CEST 2006

Hi,
   I am trying to put together a set of, what one might regard, as
standard plots and summary statistics that should be collected on any
set of Affymetrix microarrays (at least ones for gene expression). The
first pass is attached, I would appreciate any comments on it,
especially with regard to things that I have missed, or things I have
suggested that don't seem to be quite correct, or could be improved.

  On an implementation note - I will be making use of existing software
and intend to work with Craig Parman to put this into the existing
affyQCReport package - users of that might want to let me know what
functionality they are relying on, but this should be strict additions.

  thanks
    Robert

--
Robert Gentleman, PhD