[Bioc-devel] [R-SIG-Mac] splots -- new package announcement

Steven McKinney smckinney at bccrc.ca
Fri Sep 15 00:38:40 CEST 2006

Thanks very much Simon,

Your suggested fix works for my situation.

After changing

grid.rect(0.5, 0.5, 1, 1, gp = gpar(col = abris))

grid.rect(0.5, 0.5, 1, 1, gp = gpar(col = abris, fill="transparent"))

in plotScreen(), I get a proper rendering of the
demo graphic in the Quartz window using R.app.

Best regards

Steven McKinney

Statistician
Molecular Oncology and Breast Cancer Program
British Columbia Cancer Research Centre

email: smckinney at bccrc.ca

tel: 604-675-8000 x7561

BCCRC