[Bioc-devel] [R-SIG-Mac] splots -- svn commit plotScreen.R - CORRECTED

Oleg Sklyar osklyar at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Sep 15 01:09:01 CEST 2006

The following modification has been introduced. The code committed to
BioC svn as revision 19830, please update. The tarball will take several
days until the build system runs through. Thanks all for pointing out to
the solution:

80: grid.rect(0.5, 0.5, 1, 1, gp = gpar(col = abris, fill = "transparent"))

Best,
Oleg

Dr. Oleg Sklyar
European Bioinformatics Institute