[Bioc-devel] Updated check results page

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Nov 11 17:33:07 CET 2005

On 11 Nov 2005, khansen at stat.berkeley.edu wrote:

> Ok, but as far as I understand your and Seth's email, I can only see
> the compilation log if
> 1) I am building a package vignette

What's that?  I thought all Bioconductor packages have vignettes ;-)

> Would it be possible to add the compilation log for every "instance"
> of every package?

Possible, yes.

I think it is the case that if there is a vignette, then the logs we
capture are going to be identical to what we'll capture by providing
the INSTALL output.

If that isn't the case, I'm willing to move INSTALL log capture up on
the priority list.  There are other improvements I would like to see
as well, but there are also other parts of the project that need our
attention.

> And to derail the discussion: what are you actually doing
> wrt. binary mac packages?

Right now, we are not building OS X binaries ourselves.  We plan to
add such a build, but I don't have an ETA.

Simon Urbanek and Stefano Iacus have been very generous with their
time in producing OS X binaries.

+ seth