[Bioc-devel] Updated check results page

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Fri Nov 11 03:22:07 CET 2005

Hi,
  one preference I have is for the ERROR and WARNING glyphs to be like
the MISSING ones, red with white letters. I find that easier to read
(and wonder if OK should not also be green with white letters?)

I see a single svn value on the page, is that maintainable? Are all
platforms built off the same checkout?

otherwise a nice change

Robert

Seth Falcon wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> First off, I would like to introduce Herve Pages, a new member of our
> group here in Seattle.
>
> Herve has been working on some improvements to the package build/check
> system including a face-lift for the check results page.
>
> Our goal is a more reliable build system with results that are easier
> for you as package developers to use.
>
> Please have a look at the two proposed report formats and tell us what
> you think.
>
> http://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/checkResults.html
>

> Best Wishes,
>
> + seth