[Bioc-devel] Updated check results page

Herve Pages hpages at fhcrc.org
Fri Nov 11 03:35:48 CET 2005

Hi Robert,

Robert Gentleman wrote:

>Hi,
>  one preference I have is for the ERROR and WARNING glyphs to be like
>the MISSING ones, red with white letters. I find that easier to read
>(and wonder if OK should not also be green with white letters?)

I've changed the CSS file for format A to have the "OK" glyphs
white on green background. Do you like it better?
I can do the same kind of change for the "ERROR" and "WARNINGS"
glyphs too.

>I see a single svn value on the page, is that maintainable? Are all
>platforms built off the same checkout?

Yes, all packages are built off the same checkout.
And all the builds/checks on all nodes are made with the same R (same
rev. numer
too). I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "is it maintainable?"...

>otherwise a nice change

Glad you like it. Thanks!

Hervé

--