[Bioc-devel] Updated check results page

Fri Nov 11 09:20:00 CET 2005

Ok, but as far as I understand your and Seth's email, I can only see
the compilation log if
   1) I am building a package vignette
or
   2) A binary is being build (windows)

Would it be possible to add the compilation log for every "instance"
of every package?

And to derail the discussion: what are you actually doing wrt. binary
mac packages?

Kasper