[Rd] Rtools error

Mon Nov 27 18:58:16 CET 2023

Às 05:07 de 27/11/2023, Neha gupta escreveu:
> Hello, I want to download a package and it gives me the error:
>
> WARNING: Rtools is required to build R packages, but no version of
> Rtools compatible with R 4.2.0 was found. (Only the following
> incompatible version(s) of Rtools were found: 4.3.5550)
>
> Please download and install Rtools 4.2 from
> https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/Rtools/.
>

> I have downloaded it but dont know what to do further.
>

> Best regards
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Hello,

Have you checked it is in the PATH system variable?
After installing Rtools you must edit the Windows PATH. It not, the
system will still find the older Rtools version.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas

--
Este e-mail foi analisado pelo software antivírus AVG para verificar a presença de vírus.
www.avg.com