[Statlist] Swiss Statistics Seminar: Poster Session

iutz@duembge@ m@iii@g oii u@ibe@ch iutz@duembge@ m@iii@g oii u@ibe@ch
Sat Mar 9 11:17:33 CET 2024

Dear subscribers to Statlist,

Concerning the Poster Session next Friday, if you would like to present and discuss a research project but have no time to produce a regular poster, please feel free to print out some sheets with key information on A4 or A3 paper and combine them to a poster type presentation.

Best regards,

Lutz Duembgen

Von: Dümbgen, Lutz (STAT) <lutz.duembgen using unibe.ch>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. März 2024 17:32
An: statlist using stat.ch
Betreff: Reminder: Swiss Statistics Seminar, March 15, 2024

Dear subscribers to Statlist,

This is a gentle reminder of our workshop next week, Friday afternoon, March 15.

We are looking forward to talks by Yuansi Chen (ETH Zurich) and Sofia C. Olhede (EPF Lausanne) plus a poster session.
(You can still register to present a poster. Just send an e-mail to office.stat using unibe.ch.)

A tentative schedule is visible on
https://www.imsv.unibe.ch/research/talks/swiss_statistics_seminars_live/index_eng.html

With kind regards,

Lutz Duembgen