[Statlist] Reminder: Swiss Statistics Seminar, March 15, 2024

iutz@duembge@ m@iii@g oii u@ibe@ch iutz@duembge@ m@iii@g oii u@ibe@ch
Wed Mar 6 17:32:38 CET 2024

Dear subscribers to Statlist,

This is a gentle reminder of our workshop next week, Friday afternoon, March 15.

We are looking forward to talks by Yuansi Chen (ETH Zurich) and Sofia C. Olhede (EPF Lausanne) plus a poster session.
(You can still register to present a poster. Just send an e-mail to office.stat using unibe.ch.)

A tentative schedule is visible on
https://www.imsv.unibe.ch/research/talks/swiss_statistics_seminars_live/index_eng.html

With kind regards,

Lutz Duembgen