[Statlist] Joint talk: ETH/UZH Research Seminar and ETH Young Data Science Researcher Seminar Zurich, by Niklas Pfister, University of Copenhagen, 01.12.2022

Maurer Letizia |et|z|@m@urer @end|ng |rom ethz@ch
Thu Nov 17 10:43:08 CET 2022

We are glad to announce the following joint talk ETH/UZH Research Seminar and ETH Young Data Science Researcher Seminar Zurich:

"Distribution Generalization and Identifiability in IV Models"
by Niklas Pfister, University of Copenhagen