[Statlist] Fwd: UAI 2022 in Eindhoven

Marloes Maathuis m@r|oe@m@@thu|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 7 16:53:59 CEST 2022

Dear all,

We are excited to announce that the 38th Conference on Uncertainty in
Artificial Intelligence (UAI 2022; https://www.auai.org/uai2022) will be
held in a hybrid format in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, on August 1-5,
2022.  The conference accepted 36 papers for oral presentation and 194 for
poster presentation and will be single-track.  Below we would like to share
some updates:

1.   Registration is open at https://www.auai.org/uai2022/registration. The
early bird registration deadline is June 21st.

 2.   Students are encouraged to apply for student scholarships. The
deadline for this is June 15. For more information, please see
https://www.auai.org/uai2022/student_scholarships.

 3.   We are delighted to have Danilo J. Rezende, Eric P. Xing, Finale
Doshi-Velez, Mihaela van der Schaar, Peter Spirtes, and Zeynep Akata as our
keynote speakers.

 4.   The UAI 2022 competition (
https://www.auai.org/uai2022/uai2022_competition) will be starting soon.

We hope to see many of you at UAI this year, either in-person or online!

Best regards,

James Cussens & Kun Zhang
UAI 2022 Program Chairs

and