[Statlist] Zurich R Courses Program 2020

zhRcourses m@iii@g oii psychoiogie@uzh@ch zhRcourses m@iii@g oii psychoiogie@uzh@ch
Mon Jan 20 09:40:47 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

The "Zurich R Courses" are a continuing education program offered in cooperation of UZH and ETH Zurich. Within this program, we offer a series of introductory and specialized courses on data analysis and scientific programming with the free open-source software R, that are taught by international experts.

All of our courses are aimed at a broad public, with participants from academic, governmental, and professional fields. Some of the courses we offer are so specialized and otherwise hard to find, that participants are willing to travel even longer distances to Zurich. Therefore we would appreciate if you could forward this announcement to potentially interested colleagues.

Examples from the 2020 program:

February 13-14 2020   "Introduction to R"  Statistical Consulting Service, ETH Zurich

February 27-28 2020   "Missing Values in R"  Dr. Julie Josse

March 19-20 2020      "Bayesian Statistics using Rstan"  Dr. Ben Goodrich

April 27 2020         "Anonymization of personal data with applications in R"  Dr. Matthias Templ

May 14-15 2020        "Data Processing, Visualisation, and Reporting using R"  Dr. Kirill Müller & Patrick Schratz

June 4-5 2020         "Introduction to R"  Statistical Consulting Service, ETH Zurich

June 11-12 2020       "Questionnaires: from Creation to Evaluation"  Dr. Jarl Kampen

September 10-11 2020  "Introduction to R"  Statistical Consulting Service, ETH Zurich

October 8-9 2020      "Introduction to Deep Learning with Keras for R"  Dr. Daniel Falbel

For further information and registration please visit:

www.zhRcourses.uzh.ch

Thank you very much!
Mirka Henninger

Zürcher R Kurse
c/o Psychologisches Institut der Universität Zürich
Fachrichtung Psychologische Methodenlehre, Evaluation und Statistik
Binzmühlestrasse 14, Box 27
CH-8050 Zürich

zhRcourses using psychologie.uzh.ch
www.zhRcourses.uzh.ch