[Statlist] R in Official Statistics: Spring Meetup

@@dre@@sch@eii m@iii@g oii st@tistik@ji@zh@ch @@dre@@sch@eii m@iii@g oii st@tistik@ji@zh@ch
Fri Feb 15 12:04:49 CET 2019

Dear all

R users in Swiss public administration or institutions with strong ties to
it: Let's meet again at our Spring Meetup in Z�rich.
After our inaugural meetup last autumn at the SECO in Bern, we are now
pleased to invite you to our second event at KOF Swiss Economic Institute
of the ETH in Z�rich. We have again a great collection of presentations
from a research institute, a canton and the federal government.. Meetups
are planned to be semi-annual, and feature a collection of talks and
informal exchange.

Register for the event  on Thursday,14.03.2019 in Z�rich:
https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/adminR/events/258383370/

Kind regards,
the organizing committee

Ronald Indergand