[Statlist] BBS Seminar on Machine Learning with applications on November 14, 2017 at Novartis Campus Basel

Blatna, Bibiana b|b|@n@@b|@tn@ @end|ng |rom nov@rt|@@com
Fri Oct 27 10:50:48 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,
Join us for a BBS seminar on “Future of Biomedical Research: Are we ready?” on November 14, 2017 from 14:30-17:30h. Venue is Novartis Campus (exact location see flyer).
Following the successful seminar on advanced analytics in September, the BBS presents a seminar on machine and deep learning featuring applications. The seminar aims also to address the question what this all means for us as biometricians. A lively discussion is guaranteed! It will be followed by our 2017 BBS general assembly.
Best regards,
Dominik Heinzmann, on behalf of the BBS