[Statlist] Job opportunity for Statistical Counsulting, Teaching and Coordination at UFZ (Germany)

Jula Zimmermann ju|@@z|mmerm@nn @end|ng |rom u|z@de
Thu Oct 1 11:52:48 CEST 2015

Dear colleagues,

We offer a full-time position on "Statistical Consulting, Teaching and
Coordination" at the Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ
in Leipzig, Germany
which I kindly ask you distribute and forward to potential candidates.

For further details, please see:
https://recruitingapp-5128.de.umantis.com/Vacancies/623/Description/2

The position is initially limited to two years, with tenure option.

Best regards
Jula Zimmermann

--

Dr. Jula Zimmermann

Head of Graduate school HIGRADE
Helmholtz Interdisciplinary GRADuate School
for Environmental Research (www.higrade.ufz.de)

Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research GmbH - UFZ
Permoserstraße 15 / 04318 Leipzig / Germany
Phone: +49 341 235 1844
jula.zimmermann using ufz.de / www.ufz.de

Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ
Registered Office: Leipzig / Registration Office: Amtsgericht Leipzig /
Trade Register Nr. B 4703
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: MinR Wilfried Kraus
Scientific Director: Prof. Dr. Georg Teutsch / Administrative Director:
Dr. Heike Graßmann