[Statlist] New title of next talk: Friday, March 08, 2013 with Alexei Onatski, University of Cambridge

Cecilia Rey rey @end|ng |rom @t@t@m@th@ethz@ch
Wed Mar 6 09:23:48 CET 2013

Please note the new title of the recently announced talk with Alexei Onatski, University of Cambridge:

Asymptotic Analysis of the Squared Estimation Error in Misspecifi
ed Factor Models