Somewhat *urgent*: fUtilities "gone" -- people crying ...

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Sat Jan 14 11:33:04 CET 2012

A belated happy new year!

Hi guys, we have a problem:  People on R-help are complaining
because fUtilities has disappeared from CRAN
(because we have not fixed its problems after being asked to do so).

I think I remember we wanted to deprecated fUtilities,
i.e. ask useRs to use a replacement, but which one?

Diethelm,
can you remind me/us of the plans?

Martin