fOptions no longer builds: Fortran error

Christophe Dutang dutangc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:29:41 CEST 2011

a) Is there a compiling problem for randtoolbox not to be on Debian? on which linux distrib is used on R forge?
b) If I well understand, on Debian there is an incentive to maintain less packages than on CRAN? Is there a website like CRAN dedicated to Debian compiled/built packages?

Christophe

--
Christophe Dutang
Ph.D. student at ISFA, Lyon, France