fOptions no longer builds: Fortran error

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Jun 7 15:55:27 CEST 2011

Christophe,

Would you be able to help in this Fortran-related build failure for fOptions?
The compiler now complains that LowDiscrepancy has conflicting types, and
with my limited Fortran skills I see no fix -- the declarations seem fine to
me.

The URL below has more detail, and I'd be happy to fill in more details.

Thanks,  Dirk