Bug timeSeries 270.76.1

Yohan Chalabi chalabi at phys.ethz.ch
Wed Nov 5 15:43:13 CET 2008

   DA> I found that if I specify  zone =”GMT” in timeSeries(), the low level function strptime() is called without specifying the zone.
   DA>
   DA> Having an hourly time series with data around the daylightsaving switch date will cause an error and a count instead of dates.
   DA>
   DA> Thanks

Dear Daniele,

thanks for the report.

Have you noticed that the new version of 'fSeries' and 'fCalendar' are now
called 'timeSeries' and 'timeDate'. We changed their names to reflect
the internal changes of their respective classes.

The version number you used in your title is the one of the 'fSeries'
packages.

Could you please let me know if you have the same problem with the new
'timeSeries' package?

It would be very helpful if you could provide a minimal and reproducible
code to illustrate the problem.

Best regards,
Yohan

--