Package fCalendar_260.72.tar.gz did not pass R CMD check

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Feb 6 17:20:52 CET 2008

Yohan,

Thanks for putting a more visible face on the Rmetrics project. I really
appreciate your work as a maintainer.

On 6 February 2008 at 16:01, Yohan Chalabi wrote:
| What I wanted to say is: we want to change how Rmetrics packages are
| released and stop this kind of thing :

So ... are you going to put either a repaired or a fresh-from-svn fCalendar
package on CRAN or not?

I think it is time for us all to make good on promises regarding more
frequent and incremental Rmetrics releases.   Unless I am missing a genuine
blocker for such a release in which case I'd apprececiate hearing what such a
blocker could be.

Regards, Dirk