[OGRUG] Show of hands

Joseph Potvin jpotvin at opman.ca
Thu May 15 20:30:29 CEST 2014

I'd attend.

On a topic of interes, I've been thinking through R vs Python since
talking with a fellow at Bloomberg who tells me they mostly use
Python, and only some R. The two are optimized for different contexts.
It would be useful to discuss that, I reckon.
http://www.activeanalytics.co.uk/blog/rvspythonwhyrisstillthekingofstatisticalcomputing
http://www.reddit.com/r/MachineLearning/comments/1rg8o4/r_vs_python/

Joseph Potvin