[OGRUG] Show of hands

Bissessar, David David.Bissessar at cbsa-asfc.gc.ca
Thu May 15 20:23:46 CEST 2014

Hi All,

We are considering  re-starting regular events for the Ottawa-Gatineau R User's Group and we hoped to get your input --

To help us get a feel for the level of interest, could you send a quick note if you would be interested in participating in regular User's Group meetings?
As well, if you have a special area of interest or if you'd be willing to make a brief presentation to the user's group, please do let me know.

Depending on the level of interest, we'd take next steps, which might involve finding a sponsor, a location to meet and organizing regular presentations.
As appropriate, I'll summarize the feedback received to the mailing list.

Thanks,
David

David Bissessar
Research Scientist,  Advanced Analytics Section
Science and Engineering Directorate
Information, Science and Technology Branch
Canada Border Services Agency
Government of Canada
14 Colonnade Rd, Suite #210, Room 207.
Ottawa, ON, K2E 7M6
Tel: (613) 952-3163  Fax: (613) 960-5184
David.Bissessar at cbsa-asfc.gc.ca