[OGRUG] Ottawa Gatineau R User Group (R-UG-Ottawa) meeting

Prof. John C Nash nashjc at uottawa.ca
Fri May 13 21:47:33 CEST 2011

WHERE: FTX 135,  University of Ottawa

http://www.uottawa.ca/maps/

will show you where this is.

WHEN: 3:30-5:30, Tuesda May 24, 2011

WHY: To allow R users in Ottawa/Gatineau to get reacquainted. Please be willing to
introduce yourself and tell what you do and your interest in R.

There will be a "How do I .... in R" session. At least 2 such queries have been suggested.
If you have one, or an interesting issue/solution, send email to me or the R-UG-Ottawa
list. I will aim to post them before the meeting.

Also I will give a short account of the explosion in activity in the Google Summer of Code
effort by R this year.

Time permitting, we may wish to discuss how the R-UG could assist local R users more.

Please pass this along to anyone you believe should be interested.

There is no charge for this event.

Best, JN